Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The no sex....yeah, about that...

I just read that my blog was like 'the Aussie version of Sex and the city but with less sex'.
I'm not sure whether to hang myself or eat nutella directly from the jar with a spoon.

Um...actually looks like my housemate might have beaten me to that already....

Sooooo...I'm a born again virgin. Woo.

In my defence, I am having a break from men because they only cause me much frustration and heartache. I tried the internet thing again...but had another fail in that department. Turns out I'm emotionally retarded much like my ex boyfriends were and I can't even meet up with somebody for a coffee.

I've been a footloose and fancy free single person for 15 months now, and for a long time I couldn't imagine being any other way but truth be told, I do get a little bit lonely sometimes in the middle of the night, and my bitch face doesn't keep me company then. Yeh, I'm one of those bitter single people who hate everybody.
I think it might have something to do with the fact that the last time I got jiggy with it I was wearing a tracksuit...which means it was cold, which means it was a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. For the first few months I thought I would rip somebody's face off, but now I really can't remember fully what all the fuss is about...okay, that's a lie. I know what I'm missing. Unfortunately foodgasms aren't the same...it's true, you can't replace sex with food, but peanut butter chocolate baskins icecream comes pretty close. I'd hate to have to choose between the two...
( hahah LIES !)
Ahhh sexy time is but a fuzzy memory....but one day we will meet again.
Hopefully I have shaved my legs.

Until we meet again,
Ezz x

Note to self: Shave legs.

4 comments:

  1. haha....i meant you have less sex than Samantha in sex and the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYBODY has less sex than Samantha ! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a fantastic writer. Please post more!!

    ReplyDelete