Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The man of my dreams

Let's face it, my Darcy Syndrome has given me a rather whacked out idea of what I want in a man...considering Mr Darcy is just a fictional character and there are no men out there like Mr Darcy... Whatever, I can still have a list, right ?!
Here we go with all the things I want in a partner and a relationship.

*Honesty
*Loyalty- cheating, lying, scum sucking arse faces are so 2008
*Somebody who makes me laugh
*Somebody who loves even my bad bits
*Somebody tolerant
*Somebody who treats their mother well
*Somebody who can build/ fix stuff and not laugh at me when I ask stupid questions about things
* Respect
*Trust
* Somebody who will do nice little things without needing to be prompted or rewarded
*somebody who understands the importance of the morning shag (and the afternoon shag and the 'instead of watching the football shag' (I realise the last one is merely a myth and has never occured)
*Somebody who never says 'baaaaaaaaabe I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired' UGH
*Somebody who doesn't call me 'babe' Double UGH
*I want somebody to give me THAT look. You know the look I'm talking about. I can't remember the last time somebody gave me that look...
*Somebody who I can tell anything and everything and never feel like I'll be judged.
*Somebody who doesn't make me feel stupid all the time even without meaning to
*Somebody who knows what they want in life
* Somebody with drive and ambition but not so much that they're never home
*somebody who respects my opinion and doesn't just tell me its wrong because it isn't theirs
and the physical stuff
*Darcy sideburns
*tall
*handsome
*strong
*nice hands- the sort of hands that could build me a bookshelf or change a nappy
*nice thighs (I have this thigh thing...it's unexplainable)

No comments:

Post a Comment