Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Years Resolutions

1. Learn to drive...I don't want to be one of those Mum's who catches the bus with a pram...it pisses me off enough having to cart my groceries on the bus. Imagine if my groceries puked and cried ?! Gah! Fair enough, walking and getting the bus has not bothered me terribly until now, but I'm not too scared to drive anymore, so here we go ! :)

2. Get into uni... I'll find out in 2 weeks if I got in or not...if I don't I'll reapply at mid year intake. I'd much rather be stabbing the sick people with needles than dealing with them on the front counter.

3. Exercise ! I'd like to be able to go for a jog along the beach instead of just a brisk walk..and to run without being chased....and I love playing tennis,even though I'm not much good at it, it's a sport and I can still wear a skirt. Perfect.

4. Lose the ice queen thing- it worked perfectly for a year. Now, to attract some more douchebags ! Kidding, kidding. If there are nice men out there, who are nice to their mothers and have exceptional personal hygeine,do have them forward me their resumes.

5. Master the art of baking a cake from scratch. None of this Betty Crocker cake mix bullshit, I want to BE Betty Crocker ! I will not stop until I can bake a normal looking cake.

Easy peasy.

Much love,
the soon to be fitter, thinner, a better baker and possibly loved up Ezz xox

No comments:

Post a Comment