Sunday, May 10, 2009

Losing my blog virginity

Ooooh so here we go !
This year I've found myself single, footloose and fancy free...living in a new place and experiencing lots of new things and meeting new people....but unfortunately there is a 6 foot something chunk of my past who keeps popping back up, long after the last nail was belted into the relationship coffin. Sooo....
rather than repeatedly making ex-boyfriend related 'whoopsies', I have decided to use my love of writing and ranting (and the spare time I will now have so much of) to create an online catalogue of the events of my life to share with others.
Be warned that it may become saddy at times, but hopefully my disasters will be 'wee a little in your pants' funny...oh and don't forget the course language and rude bits !
Welcome to the life of Ezz... love and anything else that could possibly go wrong from my latest rice paper roll disaster of epic proportions at dinner time, to the perhaps less significant 'I have a terminal case of being in love with my ex boyfriend even though I thought I was in remission' debacle....it's all happening here, people ! Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment